Tuesday, 29 May

Bank holiday yesterday, hence no post.


Morning trains were all late again today.  I ended up getting on the delayed 6.13 and getting off at Oxford Road (I usually get off at Salford Central which is very near to my work). 





My home time train was cancelled but I found out too late to get the earlier one which I would need to change on.  I therefore headed to Salford Central to get the 15:29, where I would then have to change at Salford Crescent or Bolton onto a train from Piccadilly. 

The 15:29 was showing as on time when I left my office but, five minutes later when I arrived at the station, it was showing as delayed by nine minutes which would result in me missing the connecting train.  I therefore had to leg it across town to Deansgate Station to get the connecting train there, which I only just made it on time to - this train was actually on time!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, 21 May